The University of Koblenz and Landau is elated to announce that application is now open for the STIBET Scholarships. In order to apply, you must be registered at the University of Koblenz-Landau, and you should ensure that you meet all other eligibility criteria.
The primary aim of this financial support is to enable qualified international students to concentrate on their studies and final dissertation.
Deadline: 28th of February each year
In order to be eligible to enter, you must meet the following criteria:
- are not of German nationality
- are registered at University of Koblenz-Landau in order to acquire a degree qualification and
- Need financial support
Applications are not accepted from students who…
- are exchange students or short-term students at University of Koblenz-Landau
- are registered only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- are of German nationality or who have completed their higher education entrance qualification or their undergraduate studies in Germany
- receive BAföG payments
- are receiving a full or partial scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service or a full scholarship from any other organization
- are planning to complete a study programme or work placement abroad during the period of the scholarship
The scholarship ranges between 250 and 300 Euros per month.
How to Apply:
The application form can be downloaded by this link: https://www.uni-koblenz-landau.de/en/international-en/media-folder/documents-1/stibet/stibet_applicationform_unikola.doc
You must send the application and additional documents to the address given below.
Referat Internationale Zusammenarbeit
– Präsidialamt –
Supporting Documents: A potential candidate for a scholarship must submit:
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at University of Koblenz-Landau
- Evidence of completed modules/courses and exams (KLIPS-Statement)
- A CV with a passport photo (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay slip)
- Confirmation of registration of the topic of your final paper or final examination(s)
- Provisional time-table for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps, max 1 page)