Mamaself is glad to announce the Master Mamaself International Students Grants. International students who want to attend Master Mamaself can benefit from a scholarship.
Scholarship for Non-EU students (Partner countries) is 43,000€ for the two academic years. The scholarship covers your travel and living expenses for the duration of the program.
Deadline: 12 February 2019.
- These scholarships are awarded to the best students on a competitive basis.
- To be a citizen of a third-country (all countries other than the 28 EU Member States, the EEA-EFTA states (Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) and the candidate countries for accession to the EU.
- Not residing in any UE Member State or participating country.
- Students from Turkey can apply for a scholarship with the European countries.
- The scholarship covers your travel and living expenses and tuition fees in Europe for the full duration of the course.
- The award amount of this grants is 43,000€ for the two academic years.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must complete an online application form through the link: http://application.mamaself.eu/