Are you thinking of doing your doctorate in Germany? Then we have good news about doing a PhD in Germany. Helmholtz International Graduate School for Cancer Research is offering the International PhD Program to all international students working at DKFZ.
The curriculum is in English and includes scientific and professional training. All PhD positions at the DKFZ are fully funded for three years.
Deadline: 31st May 2019 each year.
- The international PhD program is available for all students working at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ).
- International students are eligible for this scholarship.
- All PhD positions at the DKFZ are fully funded for three years. The salaries are competitive by national standards. There is no tuition fee.
- Doctoral researchers awarded a PhD position through the biannual selection rounds are funded either by a DKFZ PhD contract (65 % of a TVöD EG 13) or by third-party funding from their group leader.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must complete an online application form through the link: https://www.dkfz.de/en/phd-program/HowToApply.html?m=1546848661
Supporting Documents: In the application form, you are asked to provide information about your educational qualifications, honors, skills and interests.
- A statement of motivation is also required and letters of recommendation from two referees.
- When filling in the online form, remember to have electronic copies (PDF files of not more than 3MB) of your academic certificates and English language certificate to upload with your application.