The Goethe University is pleased to announce the Germany Scholarship for Foreign Students. The Germany Scholarship promotes at German universities and students whose previous career can expect outstanding academic achievement of all nationalities.
The International students enrolled in the programmes Bachelor, Master and State Examination at Goethe-University can now apply for a scholarship to fund the final period of their studies. Every year, a limited number of scholarships are provided.
Deadline: January 31, June 30 and October 31 of each year
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Eligible are international students of all disciplines at Goethe-University who study in the programmes Bachelor, Master and State Examination and are in the final stage of their studies.
- The eligibility criteria include not only specific successes at school and / or university and the social commitment, for example in clubs or in university politics, religious or political organizations, and the use of the social environment, in the family or in a social institution.
- The overcoming special biographical hurdles that arise from the family or cultural origin is considered.
- The specific design of the selection is the responsibility of universities can apply for the degree scholarship to foreign students of all disciplines who are currently studying at the Goethe University.
- The term of the scholarship is not more than 6 months, and the monthly funding of up to 500 euros.
- For a period of up to 5 months, eligible students can be funded with a full scholarship of 500€ a month, or a partial scholarship of 250€ a month.
How to Apply:
- Send an electronic Kopiedes completed application form (in PDF format): firstname.lastname@example.org. The electronically sent application form is used for internal data collection and replaces not the written request.
- Your application can only be considered if the completed and signed application form with all the necessary documents on time was sent to the International Office. Send your application to: Goethe University Frankfurt
Attn Barbara Budzisz
Campus Westend / PEG-building
Theodor W. Adorno-Platz 6
60629 Frankfurt am Main
Supporting Documents: The following documents are required from all applicants:
- Completed application form documenting your academic achievements and financial situation
- Confirmation of Immatriculation (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung)
- Transcript of records
- Registration for final examination
- Two recommendation letters by lecturers of the Goethe-University
- Passport photo
Application Requirements: Registration for the final examinations and to take the bachelor, master or state examination (written confirmation of the examination office, stating the closing date or the expected completion of work), or in the case of medical studies: Preparation of the second section of the medical examination.