Friedrich Naumann Foundation is glad to offer its scholarship for international students. This scholarship is open to qualified international candidates studying fulltime at German state or state-recognized higher-education institutions for a master’s or a state examination degree.
The minimum funding covers two semesters. Each grant is worth up to EUR 850 per month.
Deadline: 8 February 2019.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- International applicants from all subject areas at universities of applied sciences and other higher-education institutions in Germany doing a full-time Master’s program or studying for a state examination degree.
- EU citizens can apply starting with a Bachelor’s degree.
- The scholarship’s worth is up to EUR 850.
- In addition, there is a contribution to health insurance, as well as for family members traveling along.
- Besides, the FNS offers non-material support in the form of a variety of projects, events and initiatives.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must complete an online application form through the link: https://shop.freiheit.org/stip/